A Pair Of JBL Project EVEREST DD67000 - Mint Condition.
These are rosewood with the carbon fiber behind the grill. These were used for a very short time, 100% perfect not a mark on them at all. The speakers are mint and all original boxes like new.
With this Everest, you don't need a brute of an amp to deliver deafening SPLs, but it is ruthlessly revealing of amplifier quality.
The JBL project DD67000 specs:
- Description Dual 15â³ (380mm), three-way, floorstanding speaker designed for a superlative listening experience
- Frequency Response 29Hz â 60kHz (half space); 45Hz â 60kHz (anechoic)
- Recommended Amplifier Power 500 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 96dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms; 5.0 ohms @ 80Hz; 3.0 ohms @ 40kHz
- Crossover Frequencies (Hz) 150Hz (LF1 6dB/octave) 850Hz (LF2 24dB/octave) 20kHz (UHF 24dB/octave)
- Ultrahigh-frequency Drive Components 1â³ (25mm) pure-beryllium compression driver
- High-frequency Drive Components 4â³ (100mm) pure-beryllium compression driver
- Low-frequency Drive Components Dual 15â³ (380mm) three-layer, pure-pulp sandwich/foam core cone woofer
- Height 43.7â (110.9 cm)
- Width 38â (96.5 cm)
- Depth 18.5â (47 cm)
- Weight Weight: 313 lb (142.1 kg) / Shipping Weight: 383 lb (173.9 kg)
- Finishes Rosewood
Please don't hesitate to make an inquiry for any question you have regarding this beautiful JBL PROJECT DD67000 speakers.
JBL Project EVEREST DD67000
- Brand: JBL
- Product Code: DD67000
- Availability: 2